Friday, March 5, 2010

Word Photo


Innovative
"Everyone's their own person, and in order to make this world a better place you have to start with yourself. Change the way you see the world; how others see you." -Kenya Owens
I feel great about this picture, because for one, I got to edit it, and not someone else, you know? Also, because I have been wanting to say that quote to EVERYONE. I want everyone to see it, I mean, this is basically life. You either like it or don't. Sometimes you get to choose the cards you get handed, and other times, you don't. You work with what you got, and make it happen. Don't wait for the next person to come around. You honestly, and truly CAN'T depend on others when you get older. Thats part of growing up, depending on YOURSELF. You are the only one who can decide on whether or not you're gonna be successful, or not. So... to sum this all up... I LOVE THIS PHOTO!!! :DDD

No comments: